Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ode to an Idiot

Sorry, I just had to. I know football isn't the prime motivator for coming to this blog, but this might interest even non-football fans. About a year ago, I posted a diatribe against my favorite team's most hated rival, the Florida Gators. Occasionally, I look over past posts to remind myself of some things or to link to previous musings. Well...

Yesterday, I took another look at my Gator post to see that another wonderful comment had been posted. A few weeks ago, I removed an inflamatory comment from a poster and I was about to do the same to this one, but then I thought, "Tiberius, what better way to illustrate the idiocy of the average Gator fan than to leave it here." Folks, I may be a fantasy writer (of mods), but even I can't make this stuff up.

Now you may be thinking that I'm being a bit unfair to a whole fan base. I'd love to say that this poster is an aberration, but I can't. Sadly, most Gator fans I know are of a very similar level of intellect. The anomalies are those that are actually decent - and there are a few - but there's a reason that the Gators are hated by pretty much everybody (FSU, Miami, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, LSU, etc...)

So I'm linking again to the post so that others can read the wonderful comment. For those who want to get right to the good stuff, just highlight below to read. I've not edited a word; apparently, Gators do not understand how punctuation works. Warning, if you're easily offended, don't highlight!

FUCK YOU BITCH FSU SUCKS DICK TEBOW CAN BEAT THEM BY HIS SELF HE IS A STRONG CHRISTIAN THAT IS WHY YOU HATE HIM YOU FUCKIN ATHIEST, OH U NO UR BAD SPORTS WHEN YALL CHEER WHEN HARVIN GOT HURT

It's sad to see how low the educational standards at the University (sic) of Florida are.

5 comments:

Lariam said...

lol - yes, I do not check out this blog for football, but perhaps I should.

Zach Holbrook said...

This is amazing!

Anonymous said...

"reads twice out of sheer disbelief"

wow! Once again I stand amazed by how people behave. I also am blown away. An idiot such as this can find a way to toss in Christianity in the mix. god would be so proud? "rolls eyes"

If nothing else Tiberious, you can have something to shake your head at from time to time. Call it the blog bobble! eek!

EC said...

Who's "Dick Tebow"? ;)

Hilarious. And sad.

PJH said...

There's such a thing as a strong Christian?