Monday, June 21, 2010

Upcoming Flurry of Activity

Hi all,

There's not been much to say recently because... well, there's not been much to say. However, most of the music is now in. Most importantly, I have the music for the movies, so I can finally finish them up. Then I need to add them in, update the 2da with the new music pieces, integrate all the music into the adventure, and then do my final run-through. Lastly, I'll finalize all the documentation and release. There's a lot to do, but at least I'm back in control of the schedule.

I have several posts that will be coming out shortly. These will be - in no particular order:

1. A couple samples of the music
2. The starting movie (when I'm done)
3. A bit of news on the personal front. I've just returned from my summer vacation, so I'll add a couple pictures.
4. A review of the new Robin Hood movie. As a warning, I'm not going to be kind.

So after a couple slow months, there's going to be a lot going on here the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

EC said...

Sounds good. Looking forward to the storm! ;) The release of TMGS will be a momentous event in the NWN2 community.